Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Whitetail Woods: Lyme Disease Prevention

Listen up people!

Mr Rick Kratzke has put up a note that is very important.

"With spring time here we are all starting to venture out more but what we need to remember is the Deer Tick because it is out there to. Trust me when I say that you do not want Lyme Disease which comes from the Deer Tick. I have it and a lot of complications that come from it will never get better and will never go away."

Tuesday's Tips


Check it out!

Shoot Straight,
GunSlinger
Reviewing the Reviews

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Also, be vigilant about preventing tick bites while on your own property. I use tick tubes to reduce the chance of getting bitten while I work in my garden. They are ecologically friendly, but effective. You can get them at www.ticktubes.com, or some garden centers.